NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I use Adobe Bridge. You can assign key words individually or to a batch of pictures. You can also apply your copyright information. I use key words like Family, Location, Trip name ect. BTW I use on and off site backup services.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT / Digital Photo Upkeep, EGD , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 19:31:42
- Re: OT / Digital Photo Upkeep, Larry West , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:45:09
- Re: OT / Digital Photo Upkeep, Dennis_MA , Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:56:16
- My photo organizing routine, Steve in CT, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 07:02:22
- +1, dmz789qqq, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:17:45
- my best recommendations to jAlbum!, Siegfried, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 02:10:23
- Adobe Lightroom. nm, Simon S, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:56:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.