How about spending a few bucks on some mods? Some well chosen personal touches can make your car much more interesting to you, and even make it feel like a new car. I know an '04 Aero is well up the food chain of OG 9-5's, but there's still potential hidden in there. Say an ECU tune and an exhaust, and some sway bars. That could be done for around $2k, which is the sales tax and three months payments on the new 9-5.
posted by 71.184.199...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Quick loan advice needed., B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:32:50
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Wasabi, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:38:53
- 72 months is a guarantee for Upside Down in future, MI-Roger , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:23:55
- Run Away, EGD , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:05:09
- You seem too pragmatic for this., Mike Johnson, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:26:34
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:01:40
- Is the financing in place?, ToddInMA, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:00:12
- Yes., B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:15:56
- Re: Laser Red, thatbobguy , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:56:29
- Why are you looking to replace the '04?, ToddInMA, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:55:16
- Brad, what are you looking for?, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:22:07
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, B Millar , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:31:53
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, No Snaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:39:30
- Leasing isn't an option for me., B Millar , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:05:00
- Re: Brad, what are you looking for?, Dan-O, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:34:41
- Doubt it, No Snaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:59:23
- toys = $$$$ .... 6yrs on used car is long to finance, Trev, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:29:16
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:51:18
- Re: Quick loan advice needed., Dan-O, Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:51:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!