NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Funny you mention BMW; I've heard the 510 was called the "poor-man's BMW".
In fact, I replaced my 510 with a 74 2002tii. Which also melted back into the earth.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Why Car Reviews Suck And How To Fix Them, JohnA , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:50:28
- Sounds like Consumer Reports, AeroEd , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:45:10
- Re: Sounds like Consumer Reports, Erik919kt , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:10:44
- I don't think CR is so bad, john b , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:48:18
- Sounds like Car&Driver with BMW's nm, Trev, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:24:29
- Re: Sounds like Consumer Reports, brick8 , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:09:38
- Condemer Reports is a joke, Noel , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:04:41
- They top-rated the Fiat 128 and AMC Gremlin, JerseySaab , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:41:43
- Gremlin: hatchback, torquey I6, top fuel economy, AeroEd , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:28:45
- Gremlin: funky 1970s style, but top-rated?, JerseySaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:32:10
- I owned a 1971 Datsun 510, JohnA , Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:21:02
- Re: Gremlin: funky 1970s style, but top-rated?, JimBlake , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:09:57
- Re: Gremlin: funky 1970s style, but top-rated?, JerseySaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:30:42
- Re: Gremlin: funky 1970s style, but top-rated?, JimBlake , Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:32:02
- You could option out a Gremlin very nicely, JerseySaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:32:21
- Re: Gremlin: funky 1970s style, but top-rated?, Bill Homer, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:00:56
- This could be good, Noel , Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:08:50
- +1. nm, Simon S, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:59:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.