NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Funny, I used to have both a Windows machine and Mac on my desk, but when Leopard came along, I stopped using the PC and finally took off my desk and added my old MacBook to my MacBook Pro. I could control both of them from the same keyboard and mouse without doing any switching, just drag the mouse off one 23 inch screen and onto the other 23 inch screen seamlessly. No the only OS'es running in the house are OSX and Linux.
We're an all Apple environment (besides the two Linux servers) and everything works so great together as you'd expect it to. AppleTV, Airport Extreme with attached 3TB drive for incremental automatic backups over wifi, plus the three iphones in the household (one without cell service)...
Anyway, it's a ton of fun. I've done all the TSN development from a Mac since it all began in 1988.
I'm just gushing, but it really doesn't mean much for the original poster... heh heh.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:15:45
- Decision made, STICKMAN, Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:19:22
- You get what you pay for - most times, MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Jul 2012 04:07:20
- Re: MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, Bruce, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:10:37
- A bunch of my friends/colleagues have switched, Noel , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:52:42
- PC 'Ultrabook' and another thumbs up for the mini, shauno, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:36:10
- PC running Linux, JerseySaab , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:55:06
- Definitely a Mac, vvk, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:49:32
- niether, Siegfried, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:52:20
- the age-old debate..., Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:49:24
- Asus ?, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:14:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.