NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
They've been on PCs for years, made the move and have few regrets. They are all business users, too, and are not having any issues. One guy still uses both, but has gotten a Mac Air for travel, on the road presentations, etc. He also uses Parallels so he can boot in Windows when necessary. If you use MS Office, anything you do will work on both platforms, and PDFs are cross-platform anyway.
They all say the Mac OS takes some getting used to but none have gone back. Once you understand the file structure and the logic of how to make the system work the way you like you'll be pretty happy..
I've been on Macs for 20+ years, and almost all my clients are on PCs and there have been almost zero issues with the exception of a couple that want .wmv files instead of QuickTime. And that just means I have to save the file the right way or do a conversion.
Go to the Apple Store and talk with them. They usually give you a couple hours of training if you are making the switch.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:15:45
- Decision made, STICKMAN, Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:19:22
- You get what you pay for - most times, MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Jul 2012 04:07:20
- Re: MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, Bruce, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:10:37
- A bunch of my friends/colleagues have switched, Noel , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:52:42
- PC 'Ultrabook' and another thumbs up for the mini, shauno, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:36:10
- PC running Linux, JerseySaab , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:55:06
- Definitely a Mac, vvk, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:49:32
- niether, Siegfried, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:52:20
- the age-old debate..., Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:49:24
- Asus ?, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:14:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.