NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I really have no use at this point for Microsoft or its products, have not used them in at least a dozen years or more and have not looked back. Though of course a lot of people either may need them due to work-related issues or just don't want to deal with something different, which I can understand. (I've been working with Unix and Unix-like systems for decades so for me it was Windows that was the "something different" that I did not like!)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:15:45
- Decision made, STICKMAN, Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:19:22
- You get what you pay for - most times, MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Jul 2012 04:07:20
- Re: MAC vs PC -- Buying new home computer, Bruce, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:10:37
- A bunch of my friends/colleagues have switched, Noel , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:52:42
- PC 'Ultrabook' and another thumbs up for the mini, shauno, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:36:10
- PC running Linux, JerseySaab , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:55:06
- Definitely a Mac, vvk, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:49:32
- niether, Siegfried, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:52:20
- the age-old debate..., Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:49:24
- Asus ?, STICKMAN, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:14:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.