Nothing in the original post suggests he is an import.
Just wait until the northern hordes discover low cost southern living - those single lane roads will require widening - and slowly but surely there goes your low cost southern living. Someone has to pay the bill.
As for my neck of the woods, NJ cannot possibly get any more expensive - there is nowhere left to pave or build. So we'll just continue exporting our expensive way of life down yonder. You are welcome.
posted by 96.57.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- North Carolina state inspections what a joke., (no name) thread will expire, Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:02:53
- You actually have an inspection?, Bill Homer, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:11:19
- feel free to move back to where you came from, tarheel, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:06:09
- Sounds like a lax local garage/Inspection Center., MI-Roger , Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:32:47
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., turbocon86, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:18:49
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., Craig, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:52:04
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!