Believe it or not only 19 states require all motorcyclists to wear helmets. Sound low? That might be because a lot more states used to have laws, but they're getting repealed regularly. Weird, right?
I'm not sure how I feel about inspections. I know it's a big hassle for me as you need an up to date inspection to renew your registration, and if you're out of town during that period it's a pain, and I don't like other people messing with my car. That said, it's got to keep a lot of people from driving around on bald tires and with no brake lights, in theory anyway I guess.
posted by 66.44.114...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- North Carolina state inspections what a joke., (no name) thread will expire, Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:02:53
- You actually have an inspection?, Bill Homer, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:11:19
- feel free to move back to where you came from, tarheel, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:06:09
- Sounds like a lax local garage/Inspection Center., MI-Roger , Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:32:47
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., turbocon86, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:18:49
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., Craig, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:52:04
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!