NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'll go look at the study.
I have no doubt that a helmet makes a difference, although I do wonder about injuries to other parts of the body. But since head injuries can kill fast (or leave one with life-altering damage) a skid lid makes sense.
As the study notes, it's not just the medical cost, but the lost wages and the non-quantifiable toll on the injured person's family members, etc.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- North Carolina state inspections what a joke., (no name) thread will expire, Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:02:53
- You actually have an inspection?, Bill Homer, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:11:19
- feel free to move back to where you came from, tarheel, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:06:09
- Sounds like a lax local garage/Inspection Center., MI-Roger , Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:32:47
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., turbocon86, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:18:49
- Re: North Carolina state inspections what a joke., Craig, Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:52:04
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.