NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
acoustic enclosure design is pretty well discussed by citing Beranek and a bunch of AES papers... plus you and I might be the only ones interested! ladies and pluto, well maybe that would be more interesting?
I don't understand why you think it is too cold up here for fuel cells? Obviously low temperatures affect design considerations (of most things), but fuel cells do work here... we even have companies that manufacture fuel cells here (eg Ballard Power). see link...
I'm not necessarily convinced that fuel cells are the way of the future for automotive propulsion, but I do think its good that companies are developing them, even if the eventual applications are non-automotive (effectively what has happened at Ballard now that the hype has diminished).
Fuel cell busses at winter olympics
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 500-Mile Range Electric Car, JohnA , Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:28:50
- Boston Power's Saab also bio-ethanol, JohnA , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:56:47
- Who wants to go 500 miles in a 937 pound car? n/m, Noel , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:10:28
- oh, no, Siegfried, Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:40:06
- I think NASA is a great use of public money. nm, Son of Saab, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:47:34
- I want..., ELaw , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:37:26
- ha!, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:18:28
- Then, maybe, hockey?, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:05:40
- Leo Beranek, Bill Homer, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:32:12
- Re: Then, maybe, hockey?, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:35:09
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:57:39
- Re: Then, maybe, hockey?, TML, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:12:17
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.