NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
That sounds like a huge lawn. All that expanse of grass for what? Think of all the time and energy your wasting caring for it. It owns you, you don't own it. Seriously, ive been planting a few evergreens each year to try to reduce the size of my mowable acres. If I want to play golf ill go to a golf course ya know? Also we compost all kitchen waste. You could compost the clippings which are excellent for composting,however it sounds like you will have way too much "green" in relation to browns ( dry leaves) and other (kitchen waste). There's a fairly specific ratio of ingredients for good composting. I would give it a shot, at least youll do away with some of the clippings and get super soil in a few months for free.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Super lawn, vvack0matic, Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:35:54
- You need to rethink, EricG, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:38:35
- Actually..., No Snaab , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:01:26
- Actually..., No Snaab , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:01:15
- Curious what part of the country that you live in?, Bill Homer, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:40:20
- Hire a lawn care service to mow it, MI-Roger , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:03:57
- No way, vvack0matic, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:31:35
- Plant trees....., GFW3pedals , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:29:29
- Re: Super lawn, No Snaab , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:55:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.