NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Any time scientists disagree with the claims of hippie environmentalists it means those scientists must have been bought off, right? Yeah, right.
Of course to the hippies, who hate fossil fuels with a passion, anything that makes large reserves of those fuels accessible is going to be considered a Bad Thing and they will fight tooth and nail to stop it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, JohnA , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:59:59
- Re: Fracking Won't Last Lon--best rebuttal, R. Scott, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:27:05
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, R. Scott, Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:50:08
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, Dean c, Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:32:50
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, Kurt Nelson, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:55:57
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, andym, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:59:33
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, John Myers , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:57:41
- Fracking has been done for decades, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:45:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.