NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I frankly have no use for hippies/environmentalists. However this is not a political site so I'm not going to get deeply into it. I'll just say that I already went through this "green" crap 40 years ago, and you know the old saying: fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice... I'm not buying it this time.
Oh, and industry out of control? What about when government gets out of control? There are mass graves all over the world overflowing with the results of the latter. Pick up a history book sometime. Governments routinely conduct theft, extortion, and sheer butchery on a scale that would make the most ambitious private-sector criminal wince.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, JohnA , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:59:59
- Re: Fracking Won't Last Lon--best rebuttal, R. Scott, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:27:05
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, R. Scott, Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:50:08
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, Dean c, Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:32:50
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, Kurt Nelson, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:55:57
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, andym, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:59:33
- Re: Top Ten Reasons Fracking Won't Last Long, John Myers , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:57:41
- Fracking has been done for decades, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:45:28
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.