Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Why on Earth would you overload a car? Aside from lasting or permanent damage to your car, you risk handling abnormalities that could put you, your passengers, or people around you at risk. "Who hasn't overloaded their car?" is like asking "Who doesn't use a hairdryer in the shower?" or "Who doesn't clean out a running garbage disposer with their hand?" When a manufacturer says "Do is this way and you'll be okay" and you do it another way, you are the one at fault, not the manufacturer. At that point, you've made your own bed. :baffle:
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Swedes keeping Chrysler honest & hopefully safer, JohnA , Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:32:36
- Re: Swedes keeping Chrysler honest & hopefully safer, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:08:51
- Re: Swedes keeping Chrysler honest & hopefully safer, AdamB , Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:06:57
- overloaded by 200lbs, who here hasn't done that?, AeroEd , Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:33:31
- Re: Swedes keeping Chrysler honest & hopefully safer, Kristjan, Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:45:33
- wow, magazine like that should be shut down nm, ryan, Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:17:56
- that's good example why I'd never buy a Chrysler, AeroEd , Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:50:07
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!