NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
...for the civilian version of the Marine Corps new M1911 to come out or if you are interested in a collectible and relatively inexpensive m1911 try to find an Argentine M1927 at a gun show. Or you can find a modern Colt Government Model M1911 for $800-$1100. If you are looking for a carry weapon there are more choices. Good luck.
posted by 75.1.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, Brian, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 05:04:38
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, Huzrjim, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:07:51
- Colt for me, John in Bismarck, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:17:11
- Re: Either wait..., Dano in Texas , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:45:43
- Wilson Combat, andym, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:06:48
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, EGD , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:45:41
- Only if you modify 1911. Otherwise get a Glock., Norm95, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:45:11
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, pushrodsaab, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:07:37
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.