NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Win or lose, a lot of GM's dirty laundry will hopefully be exposed.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Spyker files $3 billion suit against GM, JerseySaab , Mon, 6 Aug 2012 06:55:21
- Yes,Yes,Yes, John Myers , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:02:19
- "Dirty business" surrounds Saab bankruptcy claims FKG, JohnA , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:26:46
- reports Youngman will sue also, Ryan, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:49:29
- Re: Spyker files $3 billion suit against GM, steve, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:39:18
- Re: Spyker files $3 billion suit against GM, Bruce, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:34:08
- If only to be a thorn in GM's side..., B Millar , Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:14:04
- Re: Spyker files $3 billion suit against GM, AdamSAAB2kAero, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:04:35
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.