NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Not with Rustoleum, of course.
On the other extreme ....
I had a housemate many years ago who painted her Monty Carlo (and I mean to spell it that way) with a roller using white latex paint to cover up the brown lace around the edges. She also had a boyfriend crimp off one of the rear brake lines after the wheel cylinder blew out. I hope that she was able to snag somebody with enough money to put her in safe cars.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, STICKMAN, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:09:12
- Hit or miss for Maaco paint job, mysaab, Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:11:07
- What about a local trade school?, CWilson, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:11:49
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, ParkhurstJ, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:30:26
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Keith, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:02:35
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Craig, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:39:16
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, BD, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:19:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.