Reinertsen sold off their last "new" Saab, a 9-3X, a few months ago. The sales manager was considering bidding on some of those Ally cars but have no idea whether he did or not. They are now a Fiat store.
posted by 96.57.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Area their any former dealers with New SAABs, 9-3, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:56:17
- a couple of 9-5's at mine; Kelley SAAB; Fort Wayne, IN, AeroEd , Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:28:26
- Re: Area their any former dealers with New SAABs, dan n., Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:06:01
- Gary Blake Motorcars, Exeter, NH, Noel , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:09:23
- Re: Area their any former dealers with New SAABs, RCL , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:38:46
- Re: Area their any former dealers with New SAABs, Herb Hirsch , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:18:08
- Re: Are there any former dealers with New SAABs, 9-3, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:58:15
- General question in relation to this, if you found 1..., Baggsly , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:27:58
- SAAB of Troy, MI-Roger , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 04:13:42
- They are out there, JerseySaab , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:17:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!