I had the front end of my truck painted by a local Macco, few months later had a power wash on the truck, paint stated to come off, total waste of $500.
I would not do it for free, but one of my friends has very good experience with Maaco in a different location.
posted by 72.74.76...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, STICKMAN, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:09:12
- Hit or miss for Maaco paint job, mysaab, Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:11:07
- What about a local trade school?, CWilson, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:11:49
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, ParkhurstJ, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:30:26
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Keith, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:02:35
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Craig, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:39:16
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, BD, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:19:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!