The previous owner of my 1990 C900 was a college student who had taken it to EoS several times (only when there was a problem & always well past its scheduled service). Mary knew the car (of course!) & recommended it as a good model year to own. She could produce their service records & make a prediction as to how reliable it would be going forward.
That was late 1998 & I've been a customer ever since. The only time Mary wasn't there was for several months a few years ago. She was battling cancer, but she won & came back to the shop as soon as she was able.
She was always helpful. She was always friendly. She loved to laugh. She was fun to talk with. And she knew more about Saabs than most of the employees at the three local Saab dealers (Ft. Collins, Boulder & Denver).
She will be dearly, sorely missed. :'(
posted by 72.16.135...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Jonathan Scupin , Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:22:17
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Harry Adams, Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:52:36
- more info - tragic and bizarre story, dtechakacheaptech , Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:51:59
- She helped me when I bought my C900, Eiron, Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:20:38
- link to more info - photo of suspect, dtechakacheaptech , Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:41:31
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Jamie Osborne, Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:53:09
- I am at a loss for words, Chadwick , Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:38:37
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Nicole, Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:44:01
- Heartbreaking, RS , Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:35:01
- Terrible thing........, MI-Roger , Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:52:40
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Richard Buckthorpe-Cooper, Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:39:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!