NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Love seeing that Heineken commercial with the flying Scot, "no thanks I'm still driving"
Saw him take the checkered flag at Watkins Glen in 1972. Great Champion, survived in an era when F1 drivers who raced for 5 yrs had fatality rates of over 50%
->Posting last edited on Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:13:09.
Posts in this Thread:
- Sir Jackie Stewart, cheaptech , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:44:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- I saw him at the Glen in '72., Noel , Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:58:42
- turbotax for a rental property, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:33:44
- Turbotax and somewhat unique situations..............., MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:37:55
- Re: turbotax for a rental property, DE, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:33:07
- Opps that should have been a new post not a reply, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:35:39
- Re: Opps, Tom g , Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:43:08
- Re: Sir Jackie Stewart, Craig, Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:23:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.