Re: Good Book - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
There are certainly some great lines about SAAB, Volvo, and Scania in the book. At lease for those connected to the same. But I will refrain from offering any so they are not spoiled.
posted by 69.21.112...
Posts in this Thread:
- Good Book, jfnguent, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:52:541
- Also some discussion on the Books/Movies/TV BB about it... [link], Scott Paterson , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:05:57
- I absolutely loved it! Laughed out loud from the first page..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 8 Nov 2017 19:41:31
- Re: Good Book, elliott, Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:19:35
- Re: Good Book, jfnguent, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 16:15:29
- Re: Good Book, ursaw, Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:08:59 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!