NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The bed sidewalls on these vehicles are so tall that a car driver cannot see above them, and backing out requires you to move a much greater distance "blind" than pulling out forward does before you can see other traffic.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Smoghead, Mon, 25 Dec 2017 11:30:51
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, JeffR , Fri, 5 Jan 2018 17:35:55
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Meme, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:48:36
- Because it is FAR safer, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:51:25
- Because of Big A$$ pick-up trucks, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:42:51 <-- Viewing This Message1
- because it makes sense, Notnoel , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:18:14
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Cary, Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:28:41
- drivers ed 101 flow chart..., Snowmobile , Tue, 26 Dec 2017 06:11:162
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Dennis_MA , Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:47:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.