NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Whether you pull in forward or back in, you can't see other vehicles coming until your line of sight (in other words, your head) is clear of the vehicles on each side.
Unless... your car has a backup camera, which many cars these days do. In that case if you pull in forward, you can use the camera to see to the sides as soon as you put the car into reverse. You don't get that advantage if you back into the parking space.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:57:48.
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
- Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Smoghead, Mon, 25 Dec 2017 11:30:51
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, JeffR , Fri, 5 Jan 2018 17:35:55
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Meme, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:48:36
- Because it is FAR safer, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:51:25
- Because of Big A$$ pick-up trucks, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:42:511
- because it makes sense, Notnoel , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:18:14
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Cary, Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:28:41
- drivers ed 101 flow chart..., Snowmobile , Tue, 26 Dec 2017 06:11:162
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Dennis_MA , Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:47:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.