Traverse City - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Well, a few miles north of there on the Old Mission Peninsula. It's an area I've been visiting for 10 or 15 years but mostly in the summer.
posted by 134.228.160...
Posts in this Thread:
- First time using snow chains - success!, RodM, Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:17:45
- Where 'bouts in Northern Michigan?, MI-Roger , Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:54:25
- Traverse City, RodM, Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:44:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: First time using snow chains - success!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:38:40
- Re: First time using snow chains - success!, steve, Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:18:55
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!