NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I checked local store pricing with internet and store visits. No local current deals, although Advance Auto does have a double rebate on T6 - assuming Shell's contracted rebate processing firm honors the rebate. My experience is 50:50 with that.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, MI-Roger , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:07:27
- Why Shell dropped S_ ratings of Rotella T6, sam96CS , Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:39:04
- Nat gas vs. oil, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:47:24
- Maybe I'm missing something, but..., Noel , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:39:19
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Dick in Falls Church, Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:41:50
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Zot, Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:01:35
- Marketing, I think., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:57:36
- what is happening to the price of filters?, Snowmobile , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 06:52:30
- I found Mobil-1 filters on sale for $10 each,, MI-Roger , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:40:16
- Purolator?, Eiron, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:21:37
- Re: what is happening to the price of filters?, cheaptech , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:01:49
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, EGD , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:36:58
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Eiron, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:28:00
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Tom g , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 11:57:36
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, cheaptech , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:47:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.