NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If you are booked up for a week or two with modern cars that you can get parts for easily and customers feeling it is worth it to spend the money for repairs, it can be a tough call to take in an older car with limited sources for parts and maybe having to spend a lot more time finding those parts and that coupled with a customer that might not feel it is worth it to spend too much money on the car.
I still take in some of the older ones but if the car is too beaten up or customer reluctant to spend money (or time waiting for parts) I rather not get involved.
Its economics pure and simple.
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:39:30
- JTB Autotech in Fremont, ryan , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:29:38
- Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto, Tim B., Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:50:111
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:52:281
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:27:06
- My List of Bay Area Shops, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:301
- Re: Svenssons in Lafayette?, kenS , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.