Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I took my 9-5 to Phil at Dale's Auto, he's a Saab focused guy sort of operating under the name Saab Re-Animator. I found him an honest, trustworthy guy. Convenient to BART.
posted by 199.191.4...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:39:30
- JTB Autotech in Fremont, ryan , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:29:38
- Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto, Tim B., Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:50:11 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:52:281
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:27:06
- My List of Bay Area Shops, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:301
- Re: Svenssons in Lafayette?, kenS , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!