NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Are you able to restart work after it triggers, or is it something that needs to be changed out like an airbag? Probably if one triggers it, it's time to take a break for a little while anyway!
It scares me what a lot of people do with their saws: hands near blades, body in line with material, heck, I even turn off the saw with a whack from a push stick. Very important to respect power tools! Many people use equipment without appropriate training. Youtube woodworking videos make me cringe! I lent out my compound mitre once and warned the guy about safety (many people lose hands on those), and in spite of his assurances, it came back to me with the cord chopped off! Cutting small pieces is worst because people get lazy and use fingers rather than jigs... I could go on and on! Sawstop technology sounds fantastic to me as a last resort, though education is still awfully important.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, MI-Roger , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:08:121
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:37:41
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, DickT , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:51:33
- No idea, way cool., Cary, Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:05:13
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Dennis_MA , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:55:06
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:51:45
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:28:05
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, EGD , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 20:09:20
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, bobc , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:20:31
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 04:52:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.