Re: Garage floor protection - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I'm pretty sure every auto parts store has these (I've gotten one at Oreillys and another I think at Advance). I just checked amazon and they have them too, but at a much higher cost I assume because of the shipping dimensions. They're about 3' x 2' which just long enough to cover both front and main seal leaks haha. One of mine gets wet regularly and has held up well over a few years.
posted by 66.91.28...
Posts in this Thread:
- Garage floor protection, TG, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:36:09
- Re: Garage floor protection, EAnderson , Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:55:41
- Re: Garage floor protection, Craig, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:47:43 <-- Viewing This Message
- Commercial cooking sheet, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:16:41
- Re: Garage floor protection, Bill Homer, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:08:15
- I saw one at Advance Auto recently, MI-Roger , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:56:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!