NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Saab Network is the result of my girlfriend, who has never driven anything else but Saabs since she started driving at 16 - currently driving a pretty tough looking 2010 9-3X Wagon - got me to check out a 1985 900 Sedan when I was looking for a VW Scirocco to replace my VW Rabbit... That was in 1988. She's now my wife and we've been together for 30 years this year... And The Saab Network will turn 30 in October.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), SaabGuy, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:37:374
- The Cars Brought Me In, The People Made Me Stay..., Tulsaab , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:28:43
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Joe , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:45:20
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:12:151
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Pete , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:47:32
- The Saab Network and a Girl, Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:36:23 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), EGD , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:41:12
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:01:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.