NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
start w/ the recommended amount then adjust based on driving, performance characteristics and desired ride quality. i bought and fitted an aftermarket TPMS from Amazon $80 to my viggen (plugs into the lighter plug ) and enjoy knowing in real time the pressure, temperature and advance warning of a pressure loss! (has a loud alarm ) $ well spent! currently not available -Rrtizan TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Monitor , Wireless LED Display with 4 Internal Sensors. Tire Pressure & Temperature Gauge for Car & SUV
4.7 out of 5 stars 4 customer reviews | 30 answered questions
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The TPMS dynamically monitors tire pressure is consists of one monitor and 4 internal sensors.It sends the real time tire information to the monitor via wireless transmission and monitor displays the real time tire pressure and temperature
The sensor monitors tire temperature (Celsius) and pressure (0~116psi).Sensor signal covers 26 ft.It is applicable to most of Car and SUV,If the distance from sensors to monitor beyond 26 ft,you may need a REPEATER
Each sensor is controlled by individual chip and will automatically shut down to save battery when the tire stopped running for 10 minutes. When you drive the car to 20km/h, the sensors will wake up and update real time data.
The system has been set with suitable alert data in factory,monitor will alert in case of abnormal pressure or temperature with beeps and flashes.And the alert data can be customized. The sensors are capable of explosion-proof, waterproof and dust-proof
NO Need USB Charge Cable.Charged through Cigarette lighter,so you no need to worry the power of monitor. When air leakage.the monitor will alert with voice.
->Posting last edited on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:22:26.
Posts in this Thread:
- Tire Pressures, Roger D , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:27:28
- Re: Tire Pressures, Simon S, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:41:28
- Re: Tire Pressures, cheaptech , Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:20:11
- Re: Tire Pressures, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:51:01
- Re: Tire Pressures, Pete , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:28:41
- Re: Tire Pressures, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:54:09
- Re: Tire Pressures, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:01:23
- Re: Tire Pressures, Roger D , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 07:39:27
- Re: Tire Pressures, BobD, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:29:42
- Agreed, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:02:53
- Re: Tire Pressures, Name Left Blank, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:00:58
- Re: Tire Pressures, DE, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 08:48:12
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, neil dale , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:53:11 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, Sarunas , Sat, 28 Apr 2018 19:37:15
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, Sarunas , Thu, 19 Apr 2018 05:41:55
- Very Cool! Giving an iOS one a try - will review. RETURNED, Scott Paterson , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:24:02
- Trying the Vesafe Universal Solar TPMS, Wireless TPMS, Scott Paterson , Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:07:58
- Be careful with external screw-on sensors., Bill Homer, Sun, 22 Apr 2018 12:44:402
- Re: Very Cool! Giving an iOS one a try -, neil dale , Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:54:361
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.