Re: Ugh. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Orio is running the full parts business - some stuff they make, some stuff they relabel. Way, way more than old stock. In some ways, parts availability and pricing is better than it's ever been. Saab ownership is definitely easier in 2018 than it was in 2008.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Dayna is not your typical LA... "Life Stories" - Parts for Life, Scott Paterson , Wed, 23 May 2018 22:30:09
- Ugh., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 24 May 2018 07:39:521
- Agreed, Scott Paterson , Sat, 26 May 2018 11:55:12
- Re: Ugh., OldLinePaul , Thu, 24 May 2018 10:10:00
- Re: Ugh., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 24 May 2018 13:12:54 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Ugh., Craig, Thu, 24 May 2018 13:49:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!