NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Maybe she's also used the back seat of your car and that poor mounting bracket couldn't handle the stress of the repeated up and down bounces.
Posts in this Thread:
- I've got a problem... help needed..., GlenSaab , Thu, 24 May 2018 10:45:331
- Re:help needed..., Tom g , Mon, 28 May 2018 20:01:51
- Re: I've got a problem... help needed..., Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 28 May 2018 09:47:39
- this is funny right here! n/m, Ken , Sun, 27 May 2018 14:49:26
- Re: I've got a problem... help needed..., cheaptech , Sun, 27 May 2018 13:43:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I've got a problem... help needed..., EGD , Thu, 24 May 2018 21:36:26
- Re: I've got a problem... help needed..., Dean, Thu, 24 May 2018 12:31:21
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.