NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Three times over the last few days, stopped in a line of cars at a light or stop sign, and all I can see behind me is the grill of a full sized pickup. So close that I can't even see the driver or top of the hood. No other vehicle does this so regularly. Back in the days of carburetors, stalling at stops and not re-starting, these idiots would be stuck. Is it an intimidation thing? They creep up like some grilled menace...boo! Heck, ive got an 18yr old car...I could pretend it stalled and won't restart too, except that would tarnish the brand. Sure other drivers do this in other cars, but it sure seems to be the pickup driver more often than not. No sir, I do not like full sized not-for-work-purpose pickups.
Posts in this Thread:
- I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, GFW3pedals , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:57:12 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, Dan-O, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:40:11
- It's not what you drive..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:41:56
- Anything truck like, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:04:08
- I hate most oversized - and especially lifted - trucks, DnstrDan , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:52:43
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, cheaptech , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:01:27
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:09:23
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, RS , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 07:55:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.