Interesting... - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I recently did the same, as I converted my '85 to a water-cooled turbo and needed the lower hose with provision for the water circuit. I too ordered the "genuine" hose and got a Uro part, but there wasn't anything obviously wrong with it. It's only been a couple months and maybe 1,000 miles, but it seems fine. I know Uro has some bad history, but the things I've recently gotten from them (a crazy $80 hose for my Jag, a seal for my Viggen's brake booster, and the LRH for the SPG) all have been fine. I think they've made some real improvements vs 10 years ago.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Sondeen , Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:19:301
- "OEM parts suppliers", ELaw , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:56:011
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, turrbo , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:57:05
- PPS is OEM now for some parts..., Jeremy R., Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:13:09
- URO., Norval99 , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:14:25
- Interesting..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:43:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:53:30
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:51:38
- Re: Interesting..., neil dale , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:36:57
- Re: Interesting..., RS , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:08:21
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:27:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!