NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The same guys recently ordered me a part for my 9000 directly from Orio. They were unable to even tell what brand the part was going to be (brake light switch for my 9000). I am friendly with those gentlemen, and they even showed me the Orio ordering screen where it doesn't give much, if any, info on the manufacturer. The part that arrived was a ProParts switch, which they had predicted. So yes, Orio is selling ProParts as OEM for some of the older/more obscure parts. FWIW, the switch was identical from the exterior to the original 22 year old switch that came out of my car, and it worked fine for about 3 months before the car went into storage till next winter.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
- Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Sondeen , Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:19:301
- "OEM parts suppliers", ELaw , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:56:011
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, turrbo , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:57:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- PPS is OEM now for some parts..., Jeremy R., Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:13:09
- URO., Norval99 , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:14:25
- Interesting..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:43:21
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:53:30
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:51:38
- Re: Interesting..., neil dale , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:36:57
- Re: Interesting..., RS , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:08:21
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:27:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.