Re: Sad end to a weird Saab build. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
That is so weird, and so sad. I can't imagine just throwing away that much work - I really want to believe something unexpected happened and it was simply beyond repair. :(
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Sad end to a weird Saab build., SWEDECAR , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:02:143
- Would love to have seen that thing loaded up in the back,, Bill Homer, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:01:16
- Re: Sad end to a weird Saab build., EGD , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:01:43
- Re: Sad end to a weird Saab build., Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:30:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Sad end to a weird Saab build., DE, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:50:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!