NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It is indeed, Roger. I posted ‘Georgetown’ because I have colleges on the brain these days. Expensive ones at that! Yikes!
Posts in this Thread:
- Nashville / Things to do?, EGD , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:26:13
- Corvette Museum is in Bowling Green, Kentucky, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:19:01
- Re: Nashville / Things to do?, Dennis_MA , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:37:02
- Lane Motor Museum, JerseySaab , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:07:07
- Re: Nashville / Things to do?, TG, Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:40:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.