Its a mixed bag - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
The fit and finish is very nice. The vehicle is good on the road and fun to drive. The diesel version is heavier than the gas and feels like it. Even the windshield is supposed to be a heavier glass to cut down noise transmission. I think the vehicle is well suited to travel long trips and to pull a trailer. That was our original plan, but that didn't work out. We use it mostly around town and short haul driving which doesn't allow it to show off it's best features. Fuel mileage on the hi way is good, around town its ok. On the hi way it is very comfortable, around town it lumbers about a bit. The gas version seems much more nimble. Reliability has been ok, she has been in the shop 3 or 4 times in the 3 years I've had it. More than I would have liked but it was new tech at the time and they seem to have smoothed out the wrinkles for now.
posted by 68.129.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:08:54
- Northern Berkshires, DE, Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:40:07
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Barrymabel , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:13:19
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, JonathanR , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 04:44:03
- Just working the game plan now, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:46:57
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Tom g , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:12:01
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Noel , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:27:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!