Re: Saab 9-5 wagon - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
It really depends upon your driving. Both engines are very solid and reliable although neither is truly state of the art. If you arte going to mainly drive around town, the 4 will get a little better mileage and still has adequate power for most freeway driving. If you are going to do a fair amount of freeway driving, the extra kick of the 6 at highway speeds comes in handy from a safety standpoint in freeway churning and the 6 gets good mileage. You really cannot go wrong with either engine. Onstar is a nice gimmick but only you can say how likely you are to use it.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab 9-5 wagon, Anne Guion, Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:11:12
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, David Mills, Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:54:45
- The Aero Wagon Rules n/m, TG, Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:54:24
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, John Davies, Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:49:21
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, JimD, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:27:02
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, Bill McD, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:14:53 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, 9-5 Smitty, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:15:28
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, Erik, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:58:29
- Re: Saab 9-5 wagon, Bill D, Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:38:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!