It'll buff out.... n/m - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Posts in this Thread:
- Poor old BMW, Saab1, Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:32:03
- It'll buff out.... n/m, Chris, Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:53:51 <-- Viewing This Message
- Or as John Candy said..., Danimal900, Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:23:22
- Re: Poor old BMW, Da., Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:22:20
- If I did BMW, that would be a great parts car! n/m, George M, Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:06:22
- Re: Poor old BMW, David Mills, Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:18:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!