I think the Passat is interesting, with a chipped 1.8t and - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
17in wheels, they feel pretty nice. And for 23k including wheels and a chipped ecu, the price is right. Before I pass judgment on the 9-3, I'll have to drive an SE. The body kit makes a big difference in appearance. I would also like to drive a Viggen.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab next generation 4-cylinder engine......, Paul , Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:22:34
- Re: Saab next generation 4-cylinder engine......, David Hanley, Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:31:12
- Its a shame.......now its the GM engine? very scary n/m, Liam, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:16:18
- Hmmm!..., GM-enemy, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:04:29
- Next engine derived from Saturn model, Coolknight, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:27:13
- Maybe the new engine will idle smoothly..., Richard P., Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:13:15
- Re: Saab next generation 4-cylinder engine......, Turboman, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:45:13
- Re: Saab next generation 4-cylinder engine......, GM, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:17:10
- Where did you hear this?? (n/m), Keith, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:57:53
- UK car weekly AutoWeek, theyre pretty reliable n/m, Paul , Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:01:00
- Re: Where did you hear this?? (n/m), Bill H., Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:54:58
- Prob'ly read it on some BBS on the Internet..., bob, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:34:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!