So I should save my work to a separate file? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Sign me up for a copy of that spreadsheet too if you're handing them out!
A Saab torque curve between 1800 and 5000 RPM is a linear function is it not?
posted by 207.61.5...
Posts in this Thread:
- Attn. J: Integrating Engine Performance Curves, Mr. Science, Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:03:46
- Had some time, read your post ..., J, Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:59:12
- So I should save my work to a separate file?, bRAD, Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:27:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Attn. J: Integrating Engine Performance Curves, JimBlake , Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:51:21
- Can you send me your excel spreadsheet?, J, Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:28:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!