Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Gee, I remember Mobil publishing information 25 years ago on how well their synthetic held up in long drain, even for "Aunt Minnie" usage (short trips, infrequent). AMSOIL has recommended extended drains for 30 years, and they seem to be still in business.
You might want to take a look at www.classactionamerica.com/cases/case.asp?cid=1834.
Mercedes has been using the Flexible Drain program for about 5 years now--based on synthetic oil usage.
posted by 64.12.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- oil change opinions. every 10,000 mi?!, Tom, Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:55:59
- NINES is working on this!, Stephen Goldberger, Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:55:52
- Re: oil change opinions. every 10,000 mi?!, Ari, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:36:47
- Re: oil change opinions. every 10,000 mi?!, Dick in Falls Church, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:30:16
- You cannot go wrong with 5K with synthetic, J, Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:40:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!