Been following your grounding issues w interest. Had some instruments (tach and temp) go wacky after adding a second ground on rad crossmember (can't even remember my logic for that), but it miraculously cured itself after a few days - instruments back to normal.
Anyway, FWIW hope someone can help figure out how to optimize your grounding; I'll be listening, too.
'85 900S 205k
posted by 65.26.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Electrical Gremlins almost all gone!!!, Jeff Cunningham, Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:41:16
- Jeff, did you run all the way to the OEM ground spot?>, Texron , Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:43:14
- Yep, Jeff Cunningham, Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:10:26
- i worked on the same..., kooch, Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:56:18
- Yep, Jeff Cunningham, Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:08:30
- 95% of electrical problems are bad grounds....., Mike Lynch , Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:47:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!