It looks to be vastly improved, and attractively priced, I agree. But I doubt it'll come with a MT, as a 9-5 could (although yes, those are a bit hard to find).
Also, for so many years GM products have felt "squishy" and "rolly-poly" to me, i.e., uninspired handling and road feel....did they exorcise that softness from the new Malibu?
'03 9-5 Arc wagon, 58k
posted by 198.110.88...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., Alex, Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:29:46
- Have the Malibu home now...my thoughts vs. 9-5, Alex, Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:24:48
- Consider Sonata?, patm, Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:32:18
- Re: Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., EGD , Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:10:18
- Re: Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., Dan-O, Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:06:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!