NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
I ran part of Hyundai's customer satisfaction program back in the bad old days in the late '80s when they first started importing cars. The cars were awful.
But now they are probably one of the best values on the market. They do some suspension work, add some steering feel and good seats and they will be an excellent choice in the market. They could use a better 4-cyl motor, but they have deals with Mitsubishi they can leverage to get that.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., Alex, Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:29:46
- Have the Malibu home now...my thoughts vs. 9-5, Alex, Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:24:48
- Consider Sonata?, patm, Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:32:18
- Re: Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., EGD , Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:10:18
- Re: Thoughs on new Malibu....vs 9-5..., Dan-O, Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:06:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.