NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
some off the wall outfit? I've rented from some random places that are a 20 minute drive from the airport, have spotty shuttle service to the terminal and have limited selections.
How do you do the reservations?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Why do i always get horrible rental cars?, Rod , Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:42:40
- My 1st 9-5 was a rental, adl6009, Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:56:14
- Re: Why do i always get horrible rental cars?, nypb, Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:54:29
- My take..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:51:15
- ask for an upgrade, John in Bismarck, Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:24:36
- Rent from the right places, Noel , Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:54:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.