I request a Crown Vic/Grand Marquis every time. They are big, ride nice and have a smooth, torquey V8. I'm nowhere near 60 either! Besides, here's the best part, you can cruise in the left lane at 80 (traffic and road conditions permitting) and everyone moves right over.
If they offered me a Sonata I would probably request something else. To each his own!
posted by 63.246.171...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Why do i always get horrible rental cars?, Rod , Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:42:40
- My 1st 9-5 was a rental, adl6009, Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:56:14
- Re: Why do i always get horrible rental cars?, nypb, Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:54:29
- My take..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:51:15
- ask for an upgrade, John in Bismarck, Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:24:36
- Rent from the right places, Noel , Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:54:38
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!